FREE BITCOIN MINING FAUCET
- By using and any of it's services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- reserves the right to edit these Terms of Service at any time. All edits will take effect as soon as they are posted on this page and your use of of services thereafter will be bound by the new Terms of Service. We therefore recommend you read the Terms of Service upon every visit.
- Terms of Service last updated: 6/11/2018 (11 June 2018).
- Each user/household is permitted to one account.
- The use of Proxy/VPN or any other services to mask your IP address are prohibited.
- Each account must have one unique Bitcoin address.
- All accounts must have a validated and permanent email address.
- If we suspect account abuse in any form, we reserve the right to terminate any associated accounts without notice and remove any BTC.
- BitRig is not a passive income site or a HYIP.
- You must play the game in order to earn any rewards. Simply buying items from the shop does not guarantee earnings or income of any kind.
- All shop purchases are for a single unit unless stated otherwise.
- Each purchased Miner can be used in a single Mine at a time.
- All purchases are final. Due to the nature of Bitcoin transactions we do not give refunds.
- Offers refer to videos, apps, clickwalls and any other offer found in the offerwalls.
- You must complete your own offers. You must use your own and valid information (no initials) and at no time should you use someone else's information. All of the information you enter while attempting an offer must be 100% valid and truthful. Anyone using fraudulent information will have their account suspended and all BTC and pending withdrawals removed without a prior warning.
- You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer as it is most likely expired, but not yet removed from the system, as no BTC would be given for completing it.
- For credit card/purchase/trial offers - some advertisers have fraud preventive measures in place to not have offers credit where a gift/prepaid card is used. While the transaction may go through on their side and money spent from the gift/prepaid card, credit may not be given. Complete credit card/purchase/trial offers at your own discretion.
- BitRig does not control offer crediting. The tracking and crediting of offer completions is done via cookies and tracking pixels that report to the advertising agencies, not BitRig. You should ensure that your web browser is set to allow all cookies in order to be properly credited for offers that you attempt. In addition, you should ensure your anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software does not automatically override your web browser's cookie settings. You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. There is no guarantee that a member will receive credit for an offer attempt. You may re-attempt an offer, at a later time, if no credit is given initially. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer. In those instances the offer is likely capped, expired, or unavailable. Attempts made on redirecting offers would result in no credit for completing it. BitRig cannot be held responsible for owing BTC to any member for any offer not credited.
- In cases where no BTC is credited for an offer attempted, you may contact the specific third-party support from where an offer was attempted (example: Ogads, Adgatemedia, Adscendmedia) to inquire about a missing credit. Depending on the circumstance involved, you may be blocked from certain offer walls due to our discretion.
- Users are only allowed to complete offers available in their country. Users are not allowed to complete the same offer more than once using different IP addresses or multiple accounts. BitRig reserves the right to terminate an account and all BTC and pending withdrawals removed without a prior warning if we suspect that user is completing the same offer more than once using different IP addresses or multiple accounts.
- Bitcoins are sent instantly to your Bitcoin address linked to a FaucetHub.io account. Please open a FaucetHub.io account if you do not have one.
- All withdrawals will be made via Bitcoin (FaucetHub.io). No other method of withdrawal is available at this time.
- There is no minimum withdrawal amount, however there are daily withdraw limits based on your level. Refer to the Levels page for more information.
- We are responsible only for submitting your withdrawal to FaucetHub.io. Any action after that is to be handled by FaucetHub.io support.
- All withdrawals are final and no refunds will be given for incorrect Bitcoin address submitted. Please make sure that the correct Bitcoin address is submitted.
- We reserve the right to withhold withdrawals if fraud is suspected.
Emails and Communications
- By registering to use our services you agree that we can send emails to you.
- We only ever send emails that pertain directly to changes on your account or to transactional details.
- BitRig will never sell your personal details or send you marketting emails.
- You are not allowed to earn from a referral with whom you have shared the same IP address or Bitcoin address.
- You will receive 5% of earnings from all referrals. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can have.
- BitRig reserves the right to terminate an account and reverse all BTC earned from yourself or referrals without a prior warning if it is found that you have violated the Terms of Service.
- BitRig services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- BitRig cannot be held liable for any other damage caused by the usage of this service.
- BitRig cannot be held liable for any money spent/paid by the usage of this service. Complete credit card/purchase/trial offers at your own discretion.
- BitRig cannot be held liable for any offer not credited.
- BitRig is currently in a testing phase (Beta) and as such any and all game values and mechanics can be changed without warning.
- BitRig is currently in a testing phase (Beta) and as such no compensation will be given for the loss of potential earnings that may result from; downtime, system failures, hardware failures, natural events or any event or situation that results in our services slowing down or stopping.
- BitRig does not provide any guarantees whatsoever about the results you might get when using this service.